cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed order poor service

nuttzz2002

Delayed order poor service

So started a home move at the start of August activation date at new address was the 22nd August. There was some confusion with openreach as my parents were having a new line fitted to their lodge. Openreach scheduled to come out on the 7th sept. Should of been a simple check line and switch on but not sure what happened but they said they had to come back the next day to finish they said external fault. No openreach. Contacted plusnet just keep getting ticket on hold message no actual update. The ticket date keeps changing. Now tried phoning been on hold for about 40 mins. No answer. Still no openreach a week later. This is poor service and communication!!! Had to buy a 4g internet WiFi box costing a bomb as kids need internet for school.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Re: Delayed order poor service

Hi there, I'm really sorry about the delay to your order. This happened as Openreach found some line plant work needed to be done to get a line up and running for you. I can see that issue has been sorted now and your broadband should be up and running on 22/9/22. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nuttzz2002

Re: Delayed order poor service

Unfortunately it was something the first openreach worker did when he fitted my parents line, the second lot sorted it pretty quick as my line is already there. Issue is sorted now. Hopefully broadband will turn up soon and be activated quickly