cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delays on my order!

samhales1992
Hooked

Delays on my order!

We have waited nearly 7 weeks now and still nothing me and my partner are fed up of chasi plus net for updates I just get text messages it will be next week then the next day then the next day then chasing them again.and again to find out what's going on ive been promised a date and the engineer never arrived to be told next week we will update you and still nothing sick of sitting on the phone for 45 minutes to an hour before even speaking to someone to get the same result they say we don't know or we will update you in 3 working days to hear nothing back
11 REPLIES 11
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 282

Re: Delays on my order!

@samhales1992 You have my deepest sympathy - and that is all I can, unfortunately, offer. Plusnets order progressing model is supposedly 'highly automated for efficiency', but unfortunately does not employ humans to actually monitor the progress, or otherwise, of an order.

My suggestion - raise a complaint via the 'Complaints Code of Practice' link at the bottom of every forum page.

John
samhales1992
Hooked

I wouldn't mind a phone call saying the engineer won't be arriving or a call saying the next able time I shouldn't have to chase somthing honestly fed up with if I new it was going to take this long I wouldn't have bothered if plus net new open reach they should have said instead of signing up new customers ive tired sky and had the same result two full month of waiting for intenet
samhales1992
Hooked

Other week added on to be told nothing will happen again if nothing happens by the 27th /28th I am sorry ill be cancling my order ive waited long enough now to get no results 7 weeks it's bloody long enough
jab1
Legend

Have you raised the complaint, as I advised earlier?

John
samhales1992
Hooked

No I shouldn't have to do all this just won't some bloody Internet in my house instead of burning my phone battery out by using the hot spot
jab1
Legend

OK - if you won't help yourself, I withdraw from trying to help you.

John
samhales1992
Hooked

How will making a complaint help tho?
jab1
Legend

It pushes it to a dedicated team, and gives you a direct contact, amongst other benefits.

John
samhales1992
Hooked

I see if am honest just feel like cancling it but I'll try this see what happens
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for how long you've waited so far. From what I can see there's no progress at all despite various promises we've received from our suppliers, so I've raised an escalation with Openreach to try to gain some traction.

We're currently still waiting for what's known as a Pair Divert Engineer to figure out what external work's needed to provide the service. Once that's figured out and the external work's done, we can arrange an engineer visit to install it. 

Once I know more I'll let you know. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

Hi @samhales1992,

Openreach's escalation team have got back to me advising they've accepted the escalation and have said the engineers are incredibly busy at the moment. Due to how long it's been already, the escalation agent has increased the priority of the task, so a Pair Divert Engineer should be going out within the next 2 working days. 

We've been given a review date of the 31st October and we'll update you as soon as we know more. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet