cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

thomasingleson

Installation

Hi,
On logging into my account, an engineer has been booked for installation tomorrow, 18th September, however I still haven't received my router and it says on my account it hasn't been dispatched. I've also had no email confirmation that the service installation will be going ahead, is this normal? Will the engineer bring the Plusnet Hub with them? Any help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Tom
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Installation

Moderator’s Note

This topic has been moved from My Account/Billing to My Order.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 437

Re: Installation

I've also had no email confirmation that the service installation will be going ahead, is this normal?

@thomasingleson  No its not, you should have received email and sms notifications of the confirmed installtion date

Will the engineer bring the Plusnet Hub with them?

No, the engineer is from Openreach, they dont supply the router, its sent directly from Plusnet.

I suggest you login to your PLusnet account and check your 'Questions' , both open and closed to see if there is any further information there. Login using your accountname and password that you created on signup and then go to the url https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search , firts look at any Open question you may have , and if no information there, then look at closed questions

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.