Did you mean: 

Order delayed???

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

Re: Order delayed???

Awesome thanks, is both the Openreach modem and Plusnet router powered on? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BaoTarly
Dabbler

Yes, the lights are all on.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cool. Sorry to ask for something else but I want to cover all bases to try to make sure the activation goes smoothly.

Would you be able to private message me the serial number that should be printed on the Openreach modem?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Apologies one last thing. Is the ethernet cable from the Plusnet router plugged into port number 1 of the Openreach modem? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hey @BaoTarly, thanks again for the detail. 

I'm happy to confirm the remote activation went through without an issue and I can see your full fibre is working now! Cheesy

Can you check if all is good your side? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BaoTarly
Dabbler

Yes! It works!!! I am now using the wifi to reply.

Just one more question: how does the contract go on? As I've paid the first month for the previous package, was wondering the rest of them and the beginning of full fibre. 

Thanks a lot.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Awesome! I must admit, the order went through a lot quicker than I thought, but I'm super glad it did. 

I've refunded what you've paid to us for the previous package so you'll see that in your bank account within the next 5 to 10 working days. We'll charge you for your full fibre service from today, so on your next bill date, we'll produce a bill to reflect this, basically there'll be a monthly fee for the month moving forward plus pro-rata fees. 

Is there anything else I can help you with? Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BaoTarly
Dabbler

I think everything is clear now. I will close this question. Thanks again!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cool, no problem and have a good weekend! Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@BaoTarly  You've struck lucky there, the Wizard aka known as @Gandalf  has done a grand job to get you up and running on FTTP so quickly. I had a feeling that there was no copper line at your property causing a lot of confusion, but it's sorted now.

I have noticed that the wizard will be leaving the Forum and Social Media support team soon which is a huge loss.😭

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@RealAleMadrid wrote:

I have noticed that the wizard will be leaving the Forum and Social Media support team soon which is a huge loss.‌:loudly_crying_face:

If you've not seen already 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet