Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Engineer arrived but didn't did not call first as requested

FIXED
martynas

Hello Adam,

Would you be able to help?  A technician came on 29th to install the broadband but did not wait for me at my new address.  I need a working internet line (remote worker) before i move in.  I need 30 min to arrive from my current location and let technician into the building.

On the broadband order I did leave note to call me before arriving to address.  I really cannot wait for 4 hours from 8am to 13pm for technician to arrive.

My current situation is that no broadband is installed and no new date has been scheduled with me.  Would it be possible to get somebody tomorrow.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
martynas

Hello,

I understand that it is new years evening, but I have no date for engineers visit. Nobody contacted with me to arrange new date.

Is it possible to get broadband delivered in January first two weeks? 

martynas

Can any of moderators provide me with a phone number of manager that can arrange a new technician to my address?

Calling number 08004320200  only sends me in circles and at the end drops the call.  The bot drops the call instead of connecting with a human. Already wasted 1 hour trying all options...

I need a working broadband at my address as soon as possible.

Thanks

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

Fix

@mikepenny, can you send me a PM with your username so I can have a look into that for you?

@martynas I'm sorry to see this, we can only offer installations in the full slot times for either 8am until 1pm or 1pm until 6pm. Please let me know if there are any dates you could be available within those times and I'll be able to get that rearranged for you. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team