cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to reach out to a plusnet senior complaints escalations manager - case 236730375

FIXED
pauljs
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Trying to reach out to a plusnet senior complaints escalations manager - case 236730375

Hi folks (at plusnet who read this forum).

I am in a bit of a desperate situation at teh moment with the recontracting of my service and have an issue that has not been resolved in a month.  My issue just keeps getting ping'd from person to person and I am at the end of my tether. 

Can some kind soul at plusnet please pass this on to a senior complaints escalation manager so I can make some progress. The case numner is 236730375.  This has gone beyond triage and I now need to get someone really senior on the case.

Thanks

Paul

16 REPLIES 16
Baldrick1
Fixes: 429

Re: Trying to reach out to a plusnet senior complaints escalations manager - case 236730375

@pauljs 

Are you following the formal process, see. https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

pauljs
Grafter

Re: Trying to reach out to a plusnet senior complaints escalations manager - case 236730375

Hi @Baldrick1 ,

I did log a ticket to make a complaint and I did get a call back from someone who wanted to excalate it.  I did explain on the phone and in the case that I was unhappy and that I wanted to escalate it but nothing is happening.  The most helpful conversation was with <Redacted but still visible to Plusnet> and he promised that he would keep on the case (22nd September 2023) but radio silence since despite asking for it to be escalated and telling people on numerous occasions that I am unhappy and want the case escalated:  I was told I could escalate the issue and update the issue in the ticket and that this was sufficient and the right thing to do.

Moderators Note: Personal information removed as per Forum rules.

[INTERNAL]

Please contact the customer regarding the below:-

Reason: Escalation

Detail: EU not happy about the delay orders...........

Hence escalated

2. I truly hope that the way my account has been handled over the last 5 years is being discussed by senior management because something has to change. I joined in may 2016 and it has been one thing after another - every time someting needs to be done or change 🙂

3.  Sorry but I don't buy this? This number xxxxxxxxxxxx was issued by plusnet, always managed by plusnet so the only person/entity that could request a cease on the line is plusnet.

This is really getting beyond a joke now.
Please escalate my complaint.

4.  I would like someone from the escalations/complaints team to call me about this please. This is beyond a joke now and I need to escalate this to the very highest level. I can only be contacted on xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx.

Specifically I would further request that <Redacted> call me.

Like I said - I am at my wits end.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Are you by chance trying to change the service and being told you will lose your phone number?

pauljs
Grafter

No,  I am changing my service and losing my number - if that could happen that would be fine but there is a problem in the systems that is preventing the order from progressing and it has been back and forthato about 10 different people and openreach for the best part of a month and is just going round in circles with apparently no ability to resolve it. 

🙂

pauljs
Grafter

and just now (10:18hrs on 5/Oct/2023 - after specifically asking for a call back from customer service escalations I get this - this is about the fifth time this has happened:

--------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Smith,

We have contacted our suppliers for an update on the order and we will update you shortly.

If you want to check your account for an update on your order or ask any questions, you can do this by logging into the member centre (please have your username and password ready for this) on https://www.plus.net/member-centre/login.

Alternatively, you can call us on 0330 123 9123.

Kind regards,

<redacted by pauljs to preserve confidentiality>

[INTERNAL]

Escalation raised: No
Summary of eChat and action taken: EiVA Session Id: b1sm5-d2124f25-058a-4d0c-ad7a-
7a2a08c2d463
EiVA Conversation Id: 40980564

As I can see that the order is cancel and close from all application and the cancellation
reason is Orchestration :Order is rejected
No further information is available.
Please replace and check.

[Email notification sent to: **********************]

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

I'm not part of the support team, but seeing if there's anything I can do to help...

From what I can see there was an order partially open in one of supplier systems, which was preventing the upgrade order from being processed, so I sent a request off to the ORDI (OpenReach Data Integrity) to locate this.

Once ORDI provided me with the order reference, I spoke with our suppliers helpdesk, and they've now cancelled this, so if we try replacing the upgrade order from tomorrow, it should go through fine this time.

I hope this helps. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pauljs
Grafter

Thanks Gandalf.  That is very good of you.  

I fell somewhat let down by the support team and also the escalations team - and that is an understatement. I just wish that someone higher up in the "food chain" could see what has occured here as it is leaving a very sour taste in my mouth. 🙂

pauljs
Grafter

and..... for the record - the partially open order was an order to port in a VOIP number to replace my old landline that should never have been started by Plusnet.  There is a seperate post about that and a seperate ticket.  All caused by plusnet I might add.

pauljs
Grafter

https://community.plus.net/t5/Everything-else/I-would-like-to-port-my-VOIP-number-in-from-Voipfone-t...  

It was only ever a theoretical query that got actioned into, what appears to be, a total nightmare.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Apologies for the bad experience you’ve had. Sad Hopefully, things will go better for you moving forward now the order’s been cancelled from the supplier systems. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pauljs
Grafter

Hope so. It is meant to have been cancelled a number of times on the suppliers systems but as of today it is still blocked. What changed today?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Yeah, I recognise our suppliers had said that. I can confirm following speaking to them today that the order is cancelled, having checked the systems and re-sent an ORDI request which returned no open orders.

I’ll see if we can place the upgrade tomorrow. 

(edit)

I've placed the order, fingers crossed it completes as expected.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @pauljs 

Happy to confirm the order to SoGEA has completed, and the account should update within 24 hours to reflect this.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pauljs
Grafter

Thanks @Gandalf .  I really appreciate your help.  What I don't understand though is why you could fix this in less than 24 hours where the rest of plusnet customer services and support have been struggling since 7th September.  That is a month of my time and effort to try and get this sorted and a month of wasted time for me. It also means that my latest bill (today) is incorrect and that is another ting I am having to go and chase to get corrected.

What is it you could do that the "official support" could not do in the period of 1 month.  Why did it also take me having to post a complaint on a public forum to get this sorted rather than the official way of a submitted ticket.  

Something is not right here (but again) I thank you for your intervention.

Paul