cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.F.S.

gjp112n
Dabbler

F.F.S.

When I transferred from Madasafish, Plusnet continued to bill me for both accounts - when I pointed that out and asked them what they were going to do about it, their response, without any dialog was to close the madasafish account, thereby trashing the associated domain and rendering my active email addresses and website defunct.
After the promise og 'it will be fixed in an hour' turned into 'it will be fixed on monday' and that became 'it will go to the hosting team on monday and then it will take up to three days to sort' I thought enough is enough, I'll transfer the domain to somebody else
So at 16:30ish on monday I spoke to 'Richard U' who said he'd get it sorted, <quote> They may not be able to action the request today so I would expect confirmation from them tomorrow <unquote>
here we are on wednesday, and nothing has happened. Plusnet have done precisely NOTHING
why ?
Because I havent made the payment that they didn't ask me for !
<quote>Bradley: I'm sorry Mike but there's no faster we can make the domain transfer out and I am sorry that Richard did not advise of the payment being needed sooner.<unquote>
What do I have to do to be rid of these people !
adie:red removed abusive image.]