cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac code.

torbayguy
Grafter

Re: Mac code.

So if I agree to stay with Plusnet you will cancel out the unpaid invoice that should never have been there in the first place?
If I migrate to O2 you will leave the invoice and failed payment restriction in place?
That sounds like blackmail to me!
The message is here plain for all see.

No Im sorry Adam, Plusnet have had a fair chance and they blew it.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 223

torbayguy,
We are sometimes able to offer discounts or waive fees for customer's as an incentive for retention which is what my offer was. The outstanding charges were due to be paid and I can see that you have now cleared the bill.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
torbayguy
Grafter

Adam you still dont seem to get it.
The charges were not outstanding.
Why?
Because my billing date is the 10th of the month, so there should not have been any charges to pay!!
On the topic of bills, seeing as you have disabled my account, please give me a detailed account of my invoice that was issues today please, as I cant log into my account to see it!!
I have an email that says my broadband bill is unpaid, well considering I have 5 months free broadband, there is nothing to pay.
And apparantly I have a invoice for £30 for my phone, what is the breakdown for this?
Until I see this, Plusnet wont get a penny Im afraid.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Torbayguy,
I'm going to get an invoice drawn up and e-mailed to you shortly. I'm perfectly certain that fees are due for the cancellation period.
These were initially outlined on ticket 33109527. There will be a slight difference to the 'outstanding subscription' part of the fee as our terms and conditions outline a 10 day notice period for outbound migrations so I will recalculate this before sending the invoice on. We can see that you are not due to migrate out until 17/5/10 so I will bear this in mind whilst rechecking to see what is due.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm just updating this post to state that I will be getting this to you today.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
torbayguy
Grafter

Adam, I have looked at the invoice.
I wont be paying thr £80 fee (£40 router charge, £40 setup fee).
Why?
Because of all the poor treatment and service I have received.
I will be with holding that payment, as a suitable compensation for myself, to cover all the stress and hours of attempting to correct Plusnets shoddy billing and service.
I will gladly return the router, but I will not be paying any money, except for calls I have made via my landline, to Plusnet.
For me to pay a company for a service, they have to deserve it.  Plusnet doesnt.
If Plusnet wish to pursue this bill, then I will see you in court.