cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordi request

susa

Ordi request

Hi 

I called the customer service team a few weeks ago on the 21st of April regarding getting my address corrected on my account. I received a message saying they will make an ordi request to change the 15B to 15A on the address but I still haven't heard anything back, they said it would take 3-4 days. This is my only bill that says 15B due to a mix-up with the separate lines in this property when I moved in and SKY being generally unhelpful when I tried to get broadband with them. I keep getting mail for 15B from TV licensing, the electoral register, conservatives etc...even though 15B doesn't exist on my street, I'd like it to stop. I was on the phone for over 30 minutes last time, passed on to several people - I really don't want to spend any more time on the phone. I hope you can help. 

Thank you

S

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,606

Re: Ordi request

Hi @susa 

It looks like the ORDI's completed as your address has been updated in the supplier systems, so I've updated our own records in your account to reflect this. Smiley

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet