cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thursday 30th April

Thursday 30th April

Thursday 30th April

Hello all, and welcome to the last End of Day of April! A lot has happened this month, including me getting married, but more importantly we have a whole load of new staff to help with your enquiries! Let's start off the End Of Day with Carrie in the Sales Team; "Hello from the sales teams. Weve had a very glum rainy day in Sheffield compared to the sun yesterday. With a few members of our team being off on holiday we have had a brilliant start in sales today and will be great throughout the day.. We have Jay off today and she normally gives us a good laugh and brings light to the office. And finally the vibrations and drilling noise had stopped which was distracting to hear our customers, however we all persevered and just got on with the day with loads of smiles and joy. All the team have been contacting customers who failed to sign up broadband with us and we've done a good job to place the orders to gain these customers. And Fungayi and Liaquat have been helping our customer options team while they were in a meeting. Throughout the past two weeks we've had Danny and Hayley leave our team and they surely will be missed, but we have two great new people filling their shoes. Most of all it's coming very close to the end of the week and we're hoping it's going to a sunny May bank holiday compared to our glum day today. Hope you all have a really good bank holiday." Thanks Carrie! Next up is the Comms Team, and Matt; "Good evening from Comms. Today has been a day of being at work, in the office, with all of us being - as you'd expect - pretty busy. I myself have been reviewing some training material and a few other bits and bobs, I've helped the CSC out with a few tricky issues too. There's been a fair bit of being around in the forums, but not as much as James - that's been his day really, though he's had some training to write too. Speaking of training, Mand has been delivering some to our CSC teams in order that they know all about the sekrit projekt that you will all find out about soon. Bob is on call so has gone home already, but I have no doubt he's been tinkering with email and writing informative things for various people. Finally, Chris has been sorting a few bits and bobs (he calls it general administration) and has been writing his blog, when not in the forums too. I shall sign off from this sensible EOD now, but please - don't forget the commics. You can see our latest effort at Link.   Thanks for that Matt, and for one, I love the commics. It's almost like watching real life. Let's hear from Michael in Networks; "Michael from Networks here. Today most of us have been focusing on customer tickets and problems. Other than that, Al has been looking in to streamlining our databases and Ben has been having large amounts of fun with Apache RewriteMaps, oh and Russ went out to lunch. Don't have nightmares." Cheers Michael, very Crimewatch at the end. That is it for this EOD, so go and enjoy your bank holiday weekend, and don't forget that the Customer Support Team is here all through the bank holidays to help. Bye! Carl (Better late EOD than never.. your Ed has had a spot of car trouble this evening).

0 Thanks
0 Comments