Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals no longer visible

FIXED
Mark63
Rising Star

Referrals no longer visible

I have an active referral, and one that should kick in soon, (a friend joins PlusNet tomorrow)

I've been to the link to check, and it says I have none ! (Despite the correct discount being applied to my last bill)

This is the link I'm using

https://www.plus.net/member-centre/recommend-a-friend/your-current-referrals?_ga=2.1983736.812877112...

What's going on !?

4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 166

Re: Referrals no longer visible

Where did you get that link from?

I suspect that the garbage on the end is not helping - try this https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mydiscount_static_info&r_action=Current_Referrals

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mark63
Rising Star

With that link I just get a page telling me how wonderful the referral scheme is, and an invitation to send a link to a friend to get started .

I've been round and round the on line portal, and no where can I find my list of current referrals

I received a bill yesterday, and the referral discount was still there, and the correct amount
Mark63
Rising Star

Update, logging in and out it became visible, and there were my past, present, and future referrals.
Just tried again now, and it's back to the 'Why don't you refer someone' version

Anyway, life is too short !!
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 166

Fix

There are issues on that page, which seem to be linked to individual accounts.  When logged in the referrals page should show how much you've received AND provide a link to the referrals list.  That does not happen on my account ... I've ran this back and forth in the SU discussion space with no resolution.  Hence having a working link in my favourites, to use AFTER having logged in.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.